The following are the papers and documents needed for recommendation of PI or E type visa application in compliance of the foreign nationals that are to be employed in the branch/office and other public and private enterprises:
- A copy of the permission letter for the branch/liaison office if it has not been submitted earlier.
- Board resolution for the employment of foreign nations which mentions salary and other benefits.
- Passport size photographs of the foreign nationals
- Memorandum and Article of Association and Certificate of Incorporation of the company which will be duly signed by the shareholders, if not submitted earlier.
- A photocopy of passport
- Service contract/agreement or an appointment letter in the case of employees.
- Certificates of all academic, professional as well as experience certificates for employees.
- The paper document that contains the advertisement made for the recruitment of local personnel prior to the appointment of the expatriates.
- A Statement of manpower which displays the list of local and expatriate personnel employed with a designation, salary details, nationality and the date of the first appointment.
- An encashment certificate of inward remittance of minimum US $50,000 as an initial establishment cost for branch/liaison offices and locally incorporated/joint-venture and 100% foreign ownership companies.
NOTE: All documents are to be attested by the Managing Director/Managing Partner or Proprietor of the Company