Full Time | Dhaka
We are looking for a self-motivated Accounts Intern who wants to apply his/her knowledge of accounting to receive an immersive work experience. Under the supervision of our accounts & finance professional, the Accounts Intern can expect On-the-Job training of journal entries and financial reports, bookkeeping software, and payroll processes of various client companies.
Company Name : Talent Centric Limited
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist in preparing month-end financial reports.
- Assist in posting journal entries.
- Assist in processing payrolls of various corporate clients.
- Support the team with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Word as an internal audit assistant.
- Help the team to reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Support the payment processing team.
- Assist with data entry and perform credit checks.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors degree with a major in Accounting, Student of last semester, or freshers can apply
Skill Set :
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Requirements : N/A
Work Experience : N/A
Salary Range: 5000 Taka
Gender : Any
Job Level : Internship
Others Benefit :
- Hands-on experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our accounts professionals
- Will receive Internship certificate at the successful completion of the internship period.
- Possibility of becoming a full-time employee based on performance.
Age : 24 to 28 years
Vacancy Close Date : 01-09-2021